Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Happening - Part 2

Congrats to M. Night Shyamalan!!

$30,500,000 Gross for the weekend!!

I've been reading some reviews over the internet, negative
and positive. I'm not much for gory movies, I usually
feel unsettled with bloody scenes and body parts cut
off ... but with his movie ... I didnt even feel grossed
out when someone was letting lions eat his arms off
(it happens)!!

Anyways ~ M.Night said he made this as a "B-Movie" / so
thats what we got ... a campy "B-Movie" ... which i
really liked. I thought the scene with Marky Mark
talking to a plastic plant was HILARIOUS!! And the
scene with his wife when he said the was flirting
with a pharmacist was funny too.

Not "The Sixth Sense" ~ THANK GOD THAT WILL NEVER BE
DUPLICATED ... BECAUSE THAT WAS A KICK ASS MOVIE!!

CRITICS: Please stop starting your reviews with ..
"the man who wrote-directed sixth sense" ... and just
think of him as a writer-director. That's why you
dont get his movies ... your too busy looking for
a SIXTH SENSE: PART 2, 3, 4, 5 ~ That would be
a real disappointment.

Congrats ... I might actually see this movie again.

No comments: