Friday, June 13, 2008

The Happening

Here it goes.

M. Night Shyamalan is basically my favorite Writer-Director

When the critics blasted Lady In The Water, I thought they
were just being MEAN, I enjoyed that movie!!

I've only seen some of the trailers for this movie,
and was excited to see what the story was going to be
about ... and see if there will be a "twist" ...
and if he was going to appear in the movie as usual.

I was semi-scared thinking this could be somekind
of "horror" genre ~ BUT IT WASNT ~ nothing close.

Anyways ... I decided to go on opening night ... to
support the weekend box office gross ~

WELL ... I'm glad I went ... It was "interesting" ...
I just wish THE HAPPENING WAS EXPLAINED ... and that
there would have been a "REAL" ending.

I SCREAMED DURING ONE SCENE (OLD LADY)
I THOUGHT ONE SCENE WAS QUITE DISTURBING (SHOTS FIRED AT KIDS)

Somewhat disappointed ... but I'm not going to beat
down M. Night ~

I stayed for the credits ... and saw my TWIST ... and
ofcourse ... in his own way ... M. Night did "appear"
in the move.

WHEN (IF) YOU WATCH THE MOVIE ... YOU'LL KNOW
WHAT I JUST MEANT ~

Happening2 The Happening

No comments: