Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lakeview Terrace

A friend of mine let me borrow his Lakeview Terrace
DVD. I never wanted to watch it when it was in theatres,
so watching it for free was nice.

It was a really interesting story.

Samuel Jackson was just plain EVIL. I'm
glad he got what he got at the end of the
movie.

I had a feeling with "fat guy" first shows
up on screen, that ABEL and him were going
to work together. Poor guy ... got what was
coming to him.

******************************************

Made me really want "The House" ~ considering
the couple were really excited about being
homeoweners. I WANT TO BE A HOMEOWNER TOO!!!

I've walked around the neighborhood, and don't
think there are any ABELS ~

*******************************************

So Please Universe. Please. Tonight Maybe.

No comments: