Monday, February 23, 2009

MOVIE MONDAY: He's Just Not That Into You

Since Wednesday is Ash Wednesday, and none of
us has the time to go out.

Movie Monday has returned!

He's Just Not That Into You

I would have to say that I liked Confessions of a Shopaholic more. This movie wasn't as good.

But it wasn't bad either.

It the movie was just based on Gigi and
Alex ... great ... all the other couples
could have been an entire short story
series itself.

I did enjoy Beth & Neil.

I didn't enjoy the outdated reference of
"My Space" with Mary. And the guy she
ends up with at the end of the movie ..
WHY!!

Was not at all interested in the Anna/Ben/Janine
affair ~

I liked how Gigi was watching SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL
and quoted the movie ... then referred Alex to Watts
and her to Keith. How cute was that.

Still debating whether or not to buy this.

No comments: