Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar Night!!!!

It's Oscars Night!!!

I think I watched enough movies this
year and feel confident about my "picks"
for the winners.

I'm still really disappointed in
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.
Even if I really LOVED Slumdog Millionair,
I would have wanted a reason for Brad Pitt
to win. Now, not having watched
The Wrestler or Milk, I would rather
have Mickey Rourke or Sean Penn win.

ANYWAYS:

Congrats to SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE!!
1. Motion Picture
2. Director
3. Adapted Screen Play
4. Cinematography
5. Sound Mixing
6. Original Score
7. Origianl Song
8. Film Editing

Slumdog Oscars

And also ~ Congrats to Heath Ledger

I was WRONG in only two categories:
1. Sean Penn beat out Mickey Rourke
2. Art Direction went to Curious Case / NOT Dark Knight!

No comments: