Tuesday, February 02, 2010

2010 Oscar Nominations!!

Today was the reveal of the 2010 Oscar Nominations!!

Here are my picks on who I want to win!

Best Picture:I haven't seen half of the movies nominated,
but just for creativity, I would really love for AVATAR to win. Several
were based on novels, and my next choice would be THE BLIND SIDE.

Lead Actor:George Clooney

Supporting Actor:Matt Damon

Lead Actress:Sandra Bullock (my pick the day i saw the movie)

Supporting Actress:Mo'Nique

Animated Film:UP (i have no idea what The Secret Of Kells is about, i didnt see it in my theatre)

Directing:The Hurt Locker
*OK ~ so I love James Cameron, however, I keep thinking
of this category as "directing REAL people", so my pick
go to the "former wife" of James Cameron ~ Kathryn Bigelow.

Art Direction:Avatar

Cinematography:Inglorious Bastards
*Real Location VS fantastic CGI location (Avatar)

Costume Design:Coco Before Chanel

Film Editing:Avatar

Make Up:Star Trek

Music:Avatar
* another Oscar for James Horner

Adapted Sceenplay:Up In The Air

Original Screenplay:UP

No comments: