Wednesday, February 03, 2010

When In Rome

When In Rome

Another "romantic" movie that disappointed me ~

The script was bad. Really Bad!

I feel like I can't really comment on the "acting"
because, what else can these actors work with
considering some of the dialogue.

If someone walked in halfway through this movie,
they might have thought they were watching a
deleted scene of NAPOLEON DYNAMITE since Jon Heder
and Efren Ramirez (PEDRO..but Juan in this movie)
had some scenes together. I dont know why they
just didnt have his character wear a VOTE FOR
PEDRO shirt...since the movie was ridiculous
enough.

Worst part of the movie for me: the "date" in
the restaurant ~ SILLY.DUMB.AWFUL.

The only thing I liked was Josh Duhamel as eye candy,
and Kristin Bells clothes.

And really ... SPOILER ALERT ... the PRIEST!!! Like
that made sense!!

No comments: